Dual Input Intelligent PID Temperature Controller
Tenperature Controller Features
1. Two independent input channels,which can be configured with a variety of thermocouple, thermal resistance, linear voltage or current signals, check separately.
2. Optional configuration of PV1 or PV2 transmission.
3. Able to choose PV1 or PV2 respectively as the control target,as a single-loop controller.
4. The computing controller can constitute a two-channel input of PV1 and PV2, such as temperature difference controller.
5. It can be used as motor controller with third-line type feedback
6. It can constitute a remote settings Controller
7. The input 1 has a group of alarm AL1, and the input 2 has a group of alarm AL2, there are total 11 kinds of alarm mode
8. Two separate input channels can display and alarm at the same time.
9. One loop can run to control, at the same time another loop can display the measurement value.
Temperature Controller Specifications
Thermocouples: K, J, R, S, B, E, T
Thermal Resistance: Pt 100,Cu50
Linear signals: 4-20mA, 0-20mA, 1-5V, 0-5V . . .
relay contact: 3A/ 220V, electric life: 100,000 times or more (under rated load), operation cycle: 15 seconds
Pulse voltage: drive SSR, DC0/24V, ON: 24V, OFF: 0V. Operation cycle: 1 second
Linear signals: 4-20mA, 0-5V, 0-20mA . . .
Control mode: PID, P, PI, PD, ON/OFF (P=0)
Set range: percentage band P: 0-500%,integral time: 0-3600 seconds, differential time D: 0-360 seconds
Control accuracy: ±1°C
Measurement accuracy: ±0.5%FS
Resolution: 14 bit
Sampling cycle: 150ms
Power voltage: AC85-265V, 50/60Hz, DC24V
Operation ambience: -10°C~60°C, 0~90%RH
Power comsumed: Under 5VA
If you need more information about our products please feel free to contact me